We offer to collect the judgment for you. We will locate the debtors assets, do all filings , incur all collection expenses and collect for you. In return, we receive 40% to 75% of the collection based on the age of the judgment and mutually agreed terms upon assignment of the judgment to us for $1 for a period of 4 years. Think about it, what have you as the judgment owner got to lose? This is money you would never have seen.
We use a non-confrontational approach . In fact we never contact , notify or communicate with the debtor.
If you have a judicial judgment or dead beat parent judgment that you feel we could work for you. Contact us and we will appraise you if you have a collectable judgment which we will collect for you. Not all judgments are collectable but the majority are. Give us a call, fax or drop us an email and we will provide more information promptly.
1. You are an individual with a judgment against another individual.
2. You are a business with a judgment against an individual residing in a home not apartment or rental.
3. You have a judgment with multiple debtors.
4. The initial judgment held is not less that $500.00 and not over $5,000.00 (For Amounts over $5,000.00 District & Federal Judgments contact us for a phone interview).
5. The judgment you hold is over 2 years old to under 8 years old.
6. You contract us to collect this judgment by assigning it to us legally based on the agreement of return and exchange of a $1.00 payment, allowing us to collect as our claim via the courts.
Contact us today! Avail yourself of our expertise and excellent track record . Send us a copy of your judgement and if acceptable we will tender you our agreement offer and proper documentation which you will need to notarize and return.